Welcome to our family blog! I've seen a few other blogs, that I've really liked so I thought I would give it a shot!
We recently found out that we are expecting another baby! I am due July 12th, 2011. We are thrilled to be having another! Blake is even "kinda" excited, when Kevin and I told him he was going to be a big brother he said "yay''! He even points to my belly and says baby! Hopefully this is a good sign!
With racing season being over for a little over a month for us, you'd think things would have slowed down for us, but of course it hasn't! Kevin has been busy getting his old car ready to go, as we have sold it, along with a trip to Arkansas to Larry Shaw Racecars to pick up cars he will be building for himself as well as some other drivers. Blake has been very busy causing trouble! He has so much energy and is constantly busy and getting into things! Right now he is into racercars (matchbox size cars from the movie Cars), of course his daddy and grandpa racecars (Kevin made matchbox size replicas of his and my dads cars) and anything Thomas, he loves watching the Thomas movies! I have been very busy with getting things organized for winter, taking care of my horses and getting them ready for winer as well! Last month I joined a zumba class and I'm loving it! Its a blast, I've learned how uncoordinated I am and that I don't follow directions very well! LOL I'm really enjoying the time for myself, its great to get out of my house and do something fun! Working from home can be a blessing but it can also make you crazy to get out of your house!
Well thats it for now! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment